how to use white eyeliner to enhance your looks
We've been seeing white & nude liners around and know a lot of people have a question mark as to what to do with it. There are SO many uses for white eyeliners and we're here to help you get over your fear and dive into using this powerful color.
The illustration above gives you 6 top uses for white liner and we're going to delve a little deeper below:
- Defines brows: One of the best tricks using either white eyeliner or a highlighter is if you forget or don't have time to get your brows done and have some stray hairs, put some white eyeliner or highlighter right over your brow bone for immediate coverage. Make sure to smudge out the line so the harsh edges disappear.
- Waterline of eyes to perk up your tired eyes: In this case you can use either white or a nude liner in your waterline & it will instantly make your eyes appear larger, more open & more awake. PRO TIP: Apply mascara to lashes for full effect.
- Cupids bow or "V" of upper lip to look fuller: Apply a little white to your cupids bow, blend it with your finger. It will give your lips a 3D effect and make them look fuller and tempting.
- Corner of eyes to brighten: Love this trick! Apply a little white eyeliner to the inner corner of your eyes and smudge it with your ring finer. It'll instantly brighten up your eyes and give you a more awake look.
- Middle of bottom lip to look fuller: To give your lips a fuller appeal in minutes, use the white liner to highlight the center of your lips while using your lip liner to contour. Blend the edges, apply gloss and you got the fuller lip look.
- Apply before shadow to make colors more intense: Applying some white eyeliner on your eyelids before shadow will help bring out the brightness of the color, make the shadow last longer and bring out the shadows original color -- win, win, win.
Some of our favorites include:
Nars Larger Than Life in Santa Monica blvd.
Stila Smudge Stick in Alpine
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Yeyo
Add a Comment