Highlighter is the unicorn of makeup. It is the most versatile product; makes cheekbones magically appear, lips look plumper, eyes look brighter, gives you that inner-glow outer-appearance quality. Best off, it can help accentuate your features and even hide your wrinkles!
How to use and where to apply highlighter:
- Tidy up unruly brows - Apply a little highlighter on your brow bone to help create a clean, sculpted eyebrow appearance.
- Liven up shadows - Put a few drops of illuminator & mix with your shadow to give it some glam and breathe new life into them.
- Banish dark circles - Apply some highlighter under the eyes to cover up your dark circles.
- Get a full glow - Mix your illuminator into your body & face lotion to give your skin a subtle all-over shimmer.
- Irresistible pout - Trace a little highlighter right at your cupid's bow to get that bite-able lip look.
- Well rested look - Apply some highlighter above your brows for an instant brow lift; trace the waterline of your eyes for instant perkiness; just a touch to the center of your eyelid; add a splash to the inner corner of your eye to make you look more awake.
- Radiant cheekbone - Apply diagonally along the cheekbone for a bit of definition, towards your hairline.
Best illuminators & highlighters to achieve these looks: